We want you to be safe and happy, whether that is at the youth club, as you go around the village, and at home. Although we will listen to anything you tell us, you can also contact Childline on 0800 11 11.
How do your friends behave? If they don’t do the things in this poster, perhaps you need some help to make sure you are both happy. Talk to us at the club or speak to your parents and carers if you feel you can. If not, contact Childline.
There are three different types of bullying:-
- Name calling
- Inappropriate comments
- Hitting, kicking, punching
- Tripping, pushing
- Taking or breaking something that doesn’t belong to you
- Making mean or rude hand gestures
- Leaving someone out on purpose
- Telling others not to be friends with someone
- Spreading rumours
- Embarrassing someone