- The photograph must be one you , the young person, has taken.
- The photo can be of one or more animals, insects or birds. These can be in any setting e.g. domestic, wild or wildlife reserve/zoo etc.
- Please ensure there are no humans in the photograph due to GPDR rules.
- Please ensure you have permission from your parent/guardian to enter
- The competition will be judged by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final
- The prize is as stated on the competition advert, no alternative prize is available
- By entering you give permission for the photograph to be used by Kennington Youth Club on their social media accounts and website in relation to this competition
Good Luck & we look forward to seeing what you come up with